Cost = $50 per person for Guests of The Vineyards B&B ♦Cost includes First Wine Tasting Flight during overview
Total expedition time of 5.5 hours (12:00 pm. – 5:30 p.m.) NOT including travel time
11:30 a.m. Depart from The Vineyards B&B for Old Town Cottonwood
12:00 p.m. Arrive in Old Town Cottonwood for Initial Van tour through town pointing out all of the ‘Hot- Spots’ as well as the map of town. Once parked, Bruce will personally escort guests to first wine tasting room to provide a fun introduction to wine tasting:)
- Five (5) Wine Tasting Rooms (AZ Stronghold, Burning Tree, Pillsbury, Fire Mountain, Winery 101) *Stay tuned for new ones on the horizon
- One (1) Rum Tasting Room (Diamond Distillery)
- Two (2) Craft Beer Hang-outs (Bootleggers Saloon & R.I.O.T.)
- Several eateries for lunch choices or tapas & more wine:)
- Many quaint Antique shops, Art galleries, Clock Shop, Tea/Cupcake Room, Olive Oil Traders…… So much to do in Old Town Cottonwood! Off to explore at your leisure
Old Town Jail Trail for Hikers!! *An easy hour of hiking through a dense riparian forest and a willow river’s edge that is a birder’s delight. Trail head is at pick up/drop off Wild Rose Tea House location. Where else can you begin a hike with gourmet tea and end with local wines?
5:30 p.m. Pick up in Old Town Cottonwood & Return to The Vineyards B&B
- Please Note that Expedition Pricing does not include any additional wine tastings, lunch, tax or gratuities.
- Personalized combination of Page Springs/Old Town Cottonwood Expeditions may be available by request. Contact Tambrala directly at 928.300.4313 to inquire
- Week day expeditions may be available by request. Contact Tambrala directly at 928.300.4313 to inquire.
- Wine Trail Wagon seats up to 11 guests comfortably. Ask about special pricing for large groups.